Do You Have a Signing Event Coming Up?

I've added a new feature on my sidebar where I list upcoming book signings for any of my 100 gorgeous Blogger followers.  So please tell me if you have a signing event scheduled and I'll add the date to my list with a link to your blog or website!  Lisa Sanchez has one tomorrow in Tracy, CA.  Have fun, Lisa!      

That's right, you heard me---I have 100 Blogger followers AND 100 Facebook followers! (Thanks Mia and George for getting me there.) Only two more to go on Twitter before I unleash my Trifecta Contest.
I had a signing event of my own over the weekend; I'll get pictures loaded and ready to share with you on Wednesday. 

And...Meet an Author Monday is here once again.  Please stop by and visit any of the lovely authors below to see what wisdom they can impart upon your day.  And don't miss my upcoming interview with Jennifer DeLucy about her brand spanking new novel, Whisper of Light to be released tomorrow!

If you are a published author and join our hop, please paste the blog hop icon and code in your post so readers can keep hopping.

Comments

Congratulations on 100 followers!
I've nothing in the physical, just virtual dates at the moment.
Anonymous said…
Congrats on the 100 followers! Also, cool idea to have "book signing events" along your side bar! Have a wonderful day and can't wait to read your interview!
I shall find you on twitter tout de suite
Nicki Elson said…
Thanks for the congrats on the followers. :) And Joanna---double thanks for finding me on Twitter. I'm at 99 now, woohoo!

As soon as you set up a live signing, let me know Alex. When I post pictures of mine I'm going to try to incorporate "things learned" that I hope will be useful to others.

Popular posts from this blog

Bring on the Romance!

80s TV Shows: Turbulent Tranquility

In which I get rated R...eh, maybe NC 17...