Catch Fiyah!

Yay! It's release day for CassaFire, sequel to Amazon Top Ten best seller CassaStar.  Today author Alex J. Cavannaugh is taking over the internet to celebrate the big blast off.

The goal of the party is to help CassaFire “catch fire” on the best seller charts and achieve the success of CassaStar. A super fun package of prizes and books can be won during Alex's two week book tour---going on right now!  More details at Alex's blog.

In CassaFire, Byron's solitary space explorations lead him to alien ruins where he's forced to work with a new set of suspicious allies---including Athee, a woman whose skills rival Byron's unique abilities.   

Available today!
Author's site
Book Trailer 


And now, because Alex invited us all to make the posts our own, I give you who I imagine as 80s Byron...he went by Tom back then. ;)

Comments

A "Sixteen Candles" reference in your comment section? You truly are '80s devoted! I have tagged you in a post, Nicki: http://armchairsquid.blogspot.com/2012/02/ive-been-tagged.html.
Thanks so much, Nicki! Should've known you'd put an 80's spin on your post.
Kittie Howard said…
Love seeing so many blogger friends at his party.
DL Hammons said…
Does Alex know no boundaries? I think he was a write-in for the Michigan Primary as well! :)
Tara Tyler said…
major tom - nice touch of 80s!
Luanne G. Smith said…
Four, three, two, one...

Excellent video choice to serenade CassaFire off into the atmosphere on launch day.
Suze said…
I LOVE THAT SONG.
Trisha said…
I was meant to participate in Alex's book launch, but life got the better of me. I'm glad that so many people did it though!

Popular posts from this blog

Bring on the Romance!

80s TV Shows: Turbulent Tranquility

In which I get rated R...eh, maybe NC 17...