A: Affleck & Damon *90s Pop Culture Favorites* #AtoZchallenge

Aww!  Look how cute & happy they are!! Skidding into the Hollywood bigtime with Good Will Hunting (1997), Ben Affleck and Matt Damon were fresh, fun, exciting, and adorable. I mean, come on---they brought their moms as their dates to the Oscars! It doesn't get cuter than that. And to me, their joke about having better seats than Nicholson was the best moment in Oscar history.

As a side note...stay with me here...my cousin's husband's brother has been Ben Affleck's and Matt Damon's agent since GWH, which I think says a lot about loyalty and talent on all three sides of that equation. Also, I just like revealing that my cousin's husband's brother is Patrick Whitesell. ;)



SHEEPISH ADMISSION: I'm not even here. I've been kidnapped by pirates and shall be hooped up on pixie dust for the rest of the week. Upon my return, visiting my A to Z commenters will be the top priority in my eLife, so see you then!  

Comments

Kyra Lennon said…
Cool theme! I cannot believe how long ago that photo was taken - they look so young!
You are four degrees from Affleck and Damon - that is awesome!
Julie Flanders said…
Wow, this doesn't even seem that long ago but then I see this pic and how young they look! Makes me feel old for sure LOL.

Janie Junebug said…
I remember their big win. New talent is so exciting. Every time The Hurricane came home on a break from high school or college, she watched Good Will Hunting. I had it on the DVR. I gave her the DVD a couple of years ago. I wonder if it helped her decide to become a mathematician. The Fields Medal! The Fields Medal! Never won by a woman. I love bragging about the famous people in my family. Maybe someday I'll be able to say The Hurricane won the Fields Medal.

Love,
Janie
Liz Blocker said…
Oh, I just love that movie, and I love those boys. I'm from Boston, so they and the film have a special place in my heart :)
sjp said…
Awwwwww so cute!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Bring on the Romance!

80s TV Shows: Turbulent Tranquility

In which I get rated R...eh, maybe NC 17...