O: Ooooh, the Claaaaw *90's Pop Culture Favorites* #AtoZchallenge

I'm not the only one who's fudging on a few of these letters, am I? But come on---what could Ooooh, the Claw mean besides Toy Story?

This movie came out in 1995, the year before I started having kids, so I don't think I've ever looked at their toys as anything but characters that come alive when we're not around.  When my toddler son pulled out Woody's voice box, I freaked a little that I was raising a Sid, but when in his adolescent fickleness he moved on from Woody to favor Buzz, just for a little while, I sighed in relief that I was, in fact, raising an Andy.

Toy Story is one of those movies that's so classic, it seems like it was always there. I can't even remember not quoting it in my daily life.


Comments

And it put Pixar on the map!
Nick Wilford said…
Timeless classic. I remember seeing Toy Story 2 in the cinema with my friends. We were 19 at the time. Still kids!
Liz Blocker said…
Lol, I can't wait to see what fudges people make up for x and z!! No, you're definitely not alone. And I love this movie!!! The potato heads still crack me up :)
My kids and I loved those movies. Funny how my high school students still love them. Who didn't cry when Andy went off to college in the last one?
D.G. Hudson said…
To Infinity and Beyond! I watched these movies, too with my kids. Toys have it tough, you know.

Actually, hubs has one of their toy Buzz Lightyear on the shelf in the Den. WE like comic characters.

A slight fudge here and there, who's to notice.
Suze said…
You know, I never watched Toy Story!
Michael Di Gesu said…
Hey, Nicki..

FUDGING... I call it MYSTERY LETTER, LOL I have at least one of those. LOL.
Sherry Ellis said…
Definitely a classic!
Crystal Collier said…
Toy Story is such a classic. Who doesn't love Woody and Buzz? (Especially Spanish Buzz?)

True Heroes from A to Z
Carrie-Anne said…
That's one of the relatively few modern movies I've seen! Even as an adult, I love stories about toys and dolls coming to life when their people aren't around.
SK Anthony said…
Oh my gosh...you know? I have yet to see these Toy Story movies (I know!) but my excuse is: I've been waiting to watch them with my kids. There. Does that work? lol
LD Masterson said…
I liked Toy Story but I guess I wasn't really into it. The only line I remember is "To infinity and beyond." My grandson ran around saying that when he was little.
Julie Flanders said…
Toy Story is such a classic. I loved the soldiers doing their maneuvers around the house LOL.

Popular posts from this blog

Bring on the Romance!

80s TV Shows: Turbulent Tranquility

In which I get rated R...eh, maybe NC 17...