80s TV Shows: Legal Lackeys

L.A. Law
1986 - 1994

Click image for LA Law opening theme
This ensemble drama centered on the lives and trials of professionals at an L.A. law firm and brought us the likes of Arnie Becker and the triumphant return of Laurie Partridge to a TV series. L.A. Law is one of my all time favorite 80s TV shows because it's sexy, smart, and funny.

Quote:
 "Bigamy. Bigamy! Do you know how rare it is? This is the divorce lawyer equivalent to a hole-in-one!"

Trivia: 
What was the name of the law firm they all worked for?

Comments

Mckenzie, Brackman, and a couple other names. Hey, it's been a while!
Angela said…
I have no idea, but I love all the 80s hair, the feathered bangs, the excess use of hairspray. It brings back memories.
Michael Di Gesu said…
I never really watched this show. I had limited TV time. I was never home. Most of the 80's shows I watched in re-runs in the 90's.
Unknown said…
I watched this show. When I was a kid my dad told me I could be a Doctor, Lawyer or Engineer when I grew up. I picked Lawyer so I watched L. A. Law to get a head start on my education. I didn't end up being a lawyer.
Susan Oloier said…
I have never seen LA Law in any capacity (ie, in the 80s or in reruns). Does that make me "square"? Now that's a show I've seen: Square Pegs!
Kittie Howard said…
Thanks for the memories. I loved L.A. Law. Re-runs are tame today but I still enjoy them from time to time.
Arlee Bird said…
I guess if you were talking about the music or movies of the 80s I would be able to relate much better. Like I said before, I never watched much TV in that decade.


Lee
Tossing It Out
Nicole said…
I have no idea but do remember this show....vaguely. If this post was about "Law & Order"....I'd be on board and say, now we're talking! lol.

The Madlab Post
I watched this faithfully until it got bad. One particular episode helped me have a breakthrough for the ending of my short story "Daisy" that will appear in 100 Stories for Queensland.

Popular posts from this blog

Bring on the Romance!

80s TV Shows: Turbulent Tranquility

In which I get rated R...eh, maybe NC 17...