80s TV Shows: KITT and Kaboodle

Knight Rider
1982 - 1986

Click image for Knight Rider intro
Who could forget the Hoff and his crime-fighting car, KITT?  The idea for the show was the result of Brandon Tartikoff jokingly pitching "The Man of Six Words."  The trouble with casting handsome men in lead roles was that few of them could act---so Tartikoff suggested a show where the guy says six words and the car does most of the talking. Execs love it!

Quote:
"Keep your scanners peeled."

Trivia:
On KITT's jumps, the shot often switches to another angle---like Michael driving---because more often than not, the stunt car's front end was totaled upon landing.
What is KITT's exact make and model (year too)? 

More info. on Knight Rider and other 80s TV Shows

Comments

Anne Gallagher said…
I always loved the car more than the Hoff.

I'll give a guess, and no I won't google it.

I'll say, '82 Chevy Camaro.
Angela said…
I loved this show. It was one of my favorites!
Michael Di Gesu said…
So, not one of my favs. I never liked David Hasselfhoff. The car is cool though.
Kittie Howard said…
I loved the Camero more than David! Hasselhoff came across as a talking bottle of Coppertone. But my hub had a Camero so it was fun to watch the show.
How does one peel scanners?
Nicole said…
Oh, this is a difficult one and I'm disappointed in myself because I actually used to watch Knight Rider as a kid.

The Madlab Post
I never got into this show. My husband used to love it, which I love to make fun of.
Unknown said…
Justin tv izle olarak sizlere canlı maç izle hizmeti vermekteyiz. Burada yasal olarak canlı maç izleyebilirsiniz. Fakat Lig tv izle yemezsiniz.
http://www.justin.tv.tr/

Popular posts from this blog

Bring on the Romance!

80s TV Shows: Turbulent Tranquility

In which I get rated R...eh, maybe NC 17...