A to Z Obscure Disney World Tips: R

R is for: Rapunzel

Rapunzel is Disney's newest princess and the highest in demand for photo ops.  Lines to see her get outrageously long so if your little one (or not-so-little one as was the case with me) has her heart set on standing next to the long-haired vixen, get in line as soon as you can after park opening. And be warned---these princesses must have a powerful union, because it seems 'Punzel gets a break every 15 minutes or so, dragging out the wait time. 

Currently the place to meet Rapunzel---and apparently Flynn too, although he wasn't there the day we went---is at the Magic Kingdom in Fairytale Gardens, at the rear of Cinderella's castle on the Tomorrowland side.  With the new Fantasyland partial openings, I imagine character greetings will get switched around so the best thing to do is grab a park map with an event insert to see where & when she's stationed that day...or you can tune in tomorrow for the Disney World planning tip of the century. ;) 


Disney World Trivia
What kind of animal is Rapunzel's pet?  And for a bonus point, what's his name?





Comments

Keebles said…
I absolutely love Pascal the Chameleon! He was one of the best things about that movie! I can't wait to see their new meet and greet home in the New Fantasyland!
Unknown said…
Wow, all I could think about was how hard it would be to wear that much hair on your head all day long.
It was a cute movie. I believe her friend was a chameleon but I didn't recall the name.
Luckily I won't have to worry about too many princess photos. :)
Thank you!
Heather
Johanna Garth said…
Rapunzel is one of my all time favorites but it could just be that I'm obsessed with her hair!
Suze said…
How about Comb? Rapunzel's pet's name is ... Comb.
Janie Junebug said…
Rapunzel might have a UTI.

Love,
Janie
He's a gecko but I don't remember his name.
Jennifer Lane said…
I think poor Rapunzel needs a lot of breaks. All that hair's gotta be HOT!

I cheated and looked at Keebles' answer. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Bring on the Romance!

80s TV Shows: Turbulent Tranquility

In which I get rated R...eh, maybe NC 17...