A to Z Obscure Disney World Tips: M

M is for: Maps & Menus



  
Today I've got more links for you. :)








Select the attractions you're interested in and order some really nice maps (for free!) with your chosen attractions highlighted.  It's a super fun "pre-game" moment when they arrive in the mail.

You can zoom and click on any item for a picture and description.  Click on a park and select "Go to Map" to get to that park's map.  


The Menus!
allears.net regularly updates detailed menus of all the venues at Disney World, including quick service restaurants and snack stands.  So if you've got special dietary requirements or just want to make sure ahead of time that picky eaters will be able to find something they like, this is the place to go. 


Disney World Trivia
We're getting Nicki specific on this one (answer can be found in earlier A to Z 2012 posts, and just a reminder that there will be a prize for whoever answers the most trivia questions correctly by May 1. :)).  What Magic Kingdom restaurant did I say "actually has a fairly interesting menu for a fast food place"?


Happy Half-Way Day!




Comments

A.D. Duling said…
I love your Disney info idea! I had to add this to my A.D.'s FAV 5 of the A to Z Challenge today!
I am hoping real soon my family will be going to the great Disney World!
http://adduling.wordpress.com/
Come have a look!

Thanks!
A.D.
Unknown said…
I didn't know you could do this. What a great keepsake.
Never been to Disney World and never will.
That's cool! I'll do that next time we go.
My husband is going to love these tips.
HMG
Suze said…
Happy halfway day, Nixter! ;)
Keebles said…
I can't imagine life without AllEars!

Popular posts from this blog

Bring on the Romance!

80s TV Shows: Turbulent Tranquility

In which I get rated R...eh, maybe NC 17...