A to Z Obscure Disney World Tips: I

I is for: Incognito at Indiana Jones

To the left of the entrance to the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular at Hollywood Studios is a small exhibit with a rope hanging into a well.  The sign says WARNING! DO NOT PULL ROPE.  I won't tell you what happens when you pull the rope, and in truth it was neither epic nor spectacular, but the kids got a kick out of it, and it was fun to try out something silly that most people walk right past.    


Disney World Trivia
What was Disney's Hollywood Studios officially named before it became Disney's Hollywood Studios?


Comments

Unknown said…
What a funny sign. I'm going to half to pull it. Must. Pull. Rope.
I'm so glad I found you.
We are going to Disney for the first time this August.
I need all the tips and fun things I can get!
Heather
Suze said…
What happens when you pull the rope?!
I'm going to have to try that! Thanks for the tip.

Erin
L. Diane Wolfe said…
Do you get wet? I've seen that show but don't remember the rope.
Unknown said…
For the record, I don't care how people find the answer to my stories, if you put down the name or event, I'll give you a point.
I would have had to pull that rope, too. But then, I always touch the wall with the sign "DO NOT TOUCH: WET PAINT." lol. Thanks for visiting my post and chatting awhile. It meant a lot. Roland
Jennifer Lane said…
I wanna see what happens!
Really enjoying your Disney World related posts!

We were just there in December and want to go back.

I am trying to read all the A to Z blogs, but coming back to the ones I really like.
Looking forward to seeing what you do all month!

Tim
The Other Side
The Freedom of Nonbelief
Janie Junebug said…
I wanna pull the roooope. I wanna do it. Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Love,
Janie

Popular posts from this blog

Bring on the Romance!

80s TV Shows: Turbulent Tranquility

In which I get rated R...eh, maybe NC 17...