7.10.14

Gear up for GEARS OF BRASS!

A world like ours, but filled with gears of brass, where the beating heart is fueled by steam and the simplest creation is a complex clockwork device.

Within this tome, you’ll find steampunk fairy tale re-tellings as well as original stories that will send your gears turning.


Welcome to the steampunk realm, with eleven authors guiding your path...





GEARS OF BRASS is a steampunk anthology published through Curiosity Quills.  It will be available for purchase on November 10, 2014.  Within the pages, you’ll come across clockwork inventions and steampunk-ified fairy tale retellings.  Eleven authors will guide you through worlds filled with airships, top hats, and corsets.

How cool is that cover? For a taste of what you're in store for, here's a teaser about SA Larsen's story, TIME SPUN SOULS: it's a mixture of Cinderella, Rumpelstiltskin, a touch of Indiana Jones and some spice of Larsen's own. Visit her blog for more information on the anthology, the full list of authors, and a GIVEAWAY!


7 comments:

T. Drecker said...

Love the cover! Sounds like a fun collection.

Janie Junebug said...

Willy Dunne Wooters asked me what steampunk is. I said I see it mentioned frequently on blogs, but I can't define it. I Googled it. I still can't define it. So Miss Vebarino, we are relying on you to explain steampunk.

Love,
Janie

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Amazing cover. Congratulations, Sheri!

Mark Means said...

That's an awesome cover and I love Steampunk. I just don't read enough of it, unfortunately.

Liz Blocker said...

Very cool!! I learned about steampunk via the blogosphere, so it seems fitting that I read steampunk by bloggers, too. Congrats to all!!

M Pax said...

A great collection!

Jennifer Lane said...

Too cool for school!