Since I did eleven guest posts, you get a bonus factoid:
1. In summers during college, I sold concert T-shirts at Poplar Creek, an outdoor music theater in the Chicago suburbs.
2. I have a large Teddy bear named Gibb, after John Cusack's character Walter Gibson in The Sure Thing
3. If ever I start a band, I shall name it Brother Kitty...and we shall play punk rock.
4. I still think Charlie Sheen is cute
5. I can't bring myself to fade to black
6. If this writing thing doesn't work out, I'm going into T-shirts
7. My favorite pastimes include making mix "tapes" and quizzes
8. In high school I dated a guy with a big Betamax
9. I'm a sucker for a pretty book cover
10. The fictional campus in my book is modeled after my alma mater, Eastern Illinois University. Go Panthers!
11. I enjoy being forty+
I had a blast and am excited to have met some new eFriends as part of the deal. And guess what---we even set a record over at Alex's place for most comments on a guest post! So hooray to all of you fabulous commentators too.
If you're still hankering for a tour, you're in luck! Elliot Grace kicks off his tour for his newly released novel, South of Charm, on Monday. I'm excited to tell you he'll visit here on October 24. :)
Next month I'll also introduce you to Feather Stone, who's debut novel, The Guardian's Wilchild, was just released this Tuesday!