In which we meet someone exciting and fun---and a little scary...

No, I'm not talking about Jen Daiker, although she does have the exciting and fun down. ;)  AND she's my hostess with the mostest today at her marvelous Unedited Blog where I introduce you to Dave #2. 



The Meet an Author Monday blog hop is on!

This is an opportunity to see what's up w/ authors around the blogosphere - meet new writers and catch up with those you already know.   All authors are invited to hop on and hop along. And now, bring on the dancing bunny!


Comments

Unknown said…
LOLOL my blonde self saw my name under the title SCARY and I had to hop over, not even realizing it was because I was hosting today! Hehe... it's neat seeing my header on your blog. How fancy!

Thank you so much for being a victim on Unedited. Or should I say, thank you SEXY DAVE #2!
Jennifer Lane said…
Jen does seem exciting and fun, but Dave is indeed the scary one! *hopping over to Jen Daiker's blog*
Suze said…
You seem to have gotten more into blogging, lately. Are you enjoying it more?
Off to Jen's blog!
Love Jen and loved your intro to Dave #2 :)
Jen is such an amazing blogger and I love her interviews and guest spots! Glad she introduced me to your book and this blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Bring on the Romance!

In which I get rated R...eh, maybe NC 17...

80s TV Shows: Turbulent Tranquility