1. The super sweet & fun Tara Tyler has given me the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award, and that's why I'm telling you seven things about myself. Thanks, Tara!
I pass the award on to my 10 newest followers because I think its incredibly sweet that they were willing to put their tiny faces in my sidebar:
Obo (Can't find you on Blogger to link to :( )
Stephanie (Can't find you either :( :( )
2. I've got lots going on around the blogosphere this summer and I'm going to use this opportunity to list it all here (mostly as a reminder to myself, ehe).
Sizzling Summer Author's Event at Lisa Sanchez's blog throughout the month of July. The event will be loaded with guest posts, giveaways, and lots of fun, and so my guest post on July 21 will appropriately be titled: "Authors Just Wanna Have Fun."
4. On July 1 I'm doing a guest post at Savvy Authors. For this one I'll be coming from an editor's point of view and will offer easy tips to authors on "How to get the Best Edit Ever."
Save the Ta-Tas Foundation. Omnific is also releasing a Heat Wave anthology with stories of a spicier variety. On June 27, a bunch of us will do special posts on breast cancer awareness from our own personal perspectives.
6. The Three Daves book trailer has been entered into the July trailer contest at You Gotta Read Videos. It'll post there on July 9, and voting is between July 21-26. Don't worry, I'll remind you. ;)
7. TODAY, I'm participating in the Meet an Author Monday blog hop hosted by Lisa Sanchez at the CaliCheer Mom blog that will soon be saying buh-bye.
Hop along to see what's up with authors on the list, and if you're an author---please add your name. :)