How 'Bout an Old Fashioned Game of Tag on Memorial Day?

I've been tagged by the wonderful Kittie Howard, so now you'll be subjected to a few random tidbits about moi. And guess what...
come close now...
You're It!

When you get the time, please answer the following 8 questions at your blog and then tag some others (I think 5's the rule, if you're the type to abide by those sorts of things).

1.  If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?

My dad's 65th birthday. A big group of us celebrated Dad's big day at the Beirgarten restaurant in Epcot's Germany, where Bavarian beverages flowed, the kiddies rocked out to polka music, and we were all abundantly relaxed and happy.  The very best thing was the smile that didn't leave my dad's face the whole night.   

2.  If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?

I would arrange it so my other brother & his family and my sister could've been there...and maybe transport us all to a genuine biergarten in Bavaria. 

3.  What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?

Whoever Courtney Cox plays, apparently.  I've been told I remind people of Monica on Friends (I actually was hyper-organized once upon a time) and now I've been told her mannerisms on Cougar Town are just like mine. 

4.  If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?

I don't think I should tell you...because what if it happens? 

5.  Name one habit you want to change in yourself.

I wish I didn't love toast slathered in butter so very much.

6.  Describe yourself in one word. 

Busy.


7.  Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.

Compassionate.

8.  Why do you blog?  Answer in one sentence.

At first because I was pretty much told I had to, but now because it's fun and other bloggers motivate me and provide a unique window into real life in the outside world. 

Happy Memorial Day!
And God bless soldiers and vets worldwide who've abandoned the self 
to defend and protect what is right and good. 

Comments

Kittie Howard said…
Nicki, this is soooo nice. You're beautiful, inside and out - "who abandoned self" - I've never read a more powerful statement about those who've made the ultimate sacrifice - God bless them one and all.
Suze said…
Did you ever watch Courtney on 'Family Ties?' She had a brief stint as Alex's girlfriend toward the end but her character was a really cool foil for his. She was a psychologist-- very enjoyable dynamic between the two.

Your no. 4 answer made me chuckle. Nice pic. :)
Will be watching for cliff divers near you now!
Michael Di Gesu said…
What terrific answers. It's so nice to know more about you. I didn't know you had brothers. I thought you just had a sister...

I hope you had a great weekend.
Looking forward to your game picks for Monday's blogfest!
fallen monkey said…
Had gotten a little lip quiver at your #1 just picturing the lovely scene and the happiness of my people...and that I wasn't there. So #2 made me smile away that last bit :) Bravo answering #3 absolutely accurately, Monica, I mean Jules, I mean Courtney, I mean Nicki, I mean... And oh dear, I fear I might know the answer to #4... ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Bring on the Romance!

80s TV Shows: Turbulent Tranquility

In which I get rated R...eh, maybe NC 17...