1980s Party Game, Meet 2010

My husband attended to his high school reunion last weekend, Class of 1985, and discovered that one of his classmates has accomplished something very cool. He's resurrected that tried & true 80s University staple, Quarters. And he's done it in a way that even our kids have to admit is totally awesome. Jim Terdina, innovative software inventor, says he simply combined two of his great passions---drinking and computers---and came up with iQuarters!!!

Genius, I say!  You can download it to your iPhone, iTouch or iPad and play it wherever and whenever you like. Because who has a quarter and a glass just lying around the house? But check out this video---it's way more fun than any game of Quarters I've ever played.  No wonder it's getting so popular.


Comments

iQuarters! That's hilarious! Now if I can just figure out how to download it to my phone ... :)
fallen monkey said…
That is a riot! Does it come with an app for praying to the porcelain god afterwards?
fallen monkey said…
Hey there again---swing on over to my tree where I've got a lil' something for you :) http://thefallenmonkey.com/2010/08/06/the-famo-awards/
Nicki Elson said…
Glad you like the iQuarters, ladies. I thought it was too good not to share. Thanks for your comments.

Monkey---I love your suggestion for post-game play. hehehe

Susan---figuring out how to download stuff to phones is the whole reason I had children. haha.
Ann Best said…
iQuarters! All the i stuff is beyond me. I'll have to ask my grandchildren....(lol)

I just found you via KarenG (Coming Down the Mountain). I'll be back - and will now take a look at your book.
Ann
Nicki Elson said…
Yep, grandchildren can be good for that sort of thing. ;)

I'm so glad you found me, Karen is great! Thanks for taking a look at my book---it's set in the 1980s, so no i-stuff allowed!

Popular posts from this blog

Bring on the Romance!

80s TV Shows: Turbulent Tranquility

In which I get rated R...eh, maybe NC 17...