I've had a recurring 80s sighting during the last few weeks:
I know what you're thinking. "But...that's the brand new 2012 Chevy Sonic. How could that be 80s?" Let me explain -- it came with with free satellite radio for three months. So guess who's been cranking the 1st Wave...and taking pictures of her car radio...
Seriously, does it get any better than new car smell AND 80s new wave?
And now I get to answer some questions about myself after being tagged by The Armchair Squid (a while ago, I know, but "Better late than never" has become my new motto.)
1. What is your dream vacation?
Hm, I'll say an extended stay in the Bavarian region of Germany. Or maybe Tuscany. Ooh, but what about Key West? I reject this question - it's too hard.
2. Are you spontaneous or do you like to plan ahead?
I'm a planner at heart, but I've become comfortable with winging it.
3. Tell us one thing you want to do but don't dare do it.
I'd like to tell you, really I would...but I don't dare.
4. What's your biggest phobia?
Being old. I don't want to do it. Maybe I should take up smoking.
5. If you were stranded on a desert island-what three things would you want with you? (Not including your laptop or family)
Sunglasses, a Bible, Jeff Probst
6. Name three blessings in your life.
Sunglasses, the Bible, Jeff Probst
7. What was your nickname in High School?
Veb. Sadly, that's the only one I can think of.
8. If you could meet the President of the United States, what would you say to him?
"I have some ideas ..."
9. If you could be any literary character, who would you be?
Elizabeth Bennet Darcy.
10. What is your favorite quote?
"He didn't stop Christmas from coming. It came!"
Thanks, Squidward, that was fun! And thanks, everyone, for stopping by for my nonsense. It's Thursday, so time for the Author! Author! Blog Hop, hosted by Omnific Publishing. The other authors probably have something worthwhile to say, so I encourage you to check them out.