Janie Junebug has given me an award! The Versatile Blogger Award. I looked up versatile in good ol' Merriam-Webter, and here's what I found:
(1) capable of turning forward or backward
(2) capable of moving laterally and up and down
As I am capable of both (1) and (2), I shall hereby accept this award in good conscience. All I have to do is tell you seven things about myself. Prepare to be fascinated...
1. My favorite job ever was being a lunch lady at my kids' school.
2. I can't STAND to leave my toenails unpainted.
3. I complain about bunnies eating my plants, but truthfully I like it (I figure it's repayment for all my enjoyment of their cuteness).
4. There's only one show on TV that I must watch: Survivor.
5. I've watched every single season of it.
6. And I'm chuffed when people who've never watched a full season get all snootyish about it.
7. I wish Google, Facebook, Apple, and Amazon would stop vying to take over the world and each just stick to doing what they're truly good at.
I am now to tag 15 more bloggers, and I choose to tag the first 15 people to comment here. But please don't let that discourage you from commenting! If you'd like to be immune from making an acceptance post, simply state "I found the hidden immunity idol" in your comment. :)