14.3.11

A Deep Thought for Your Monday Morning

Not feeling terribly verbose on this Daylight Savings Monday, so I think I'll let Jack Handey say it for me:





I wish I would have a real tragic love affair 

and get so bummed out


that I'd just quit my job 

and become a bum for a few years, 




because I was thinking about doing that anyway.



-Jack Handey 


 
And now for more orange icons.  It's Meet an Author Monday, hosted by Cali Cheer Mom, your chance to mix & mingle with other authors.  

Authors, please join, place this icon in your blog post, and hop away!
 

12 comments:

Jen Daiker said...

This was awesome! I need this quote today... Those are the moments we wish for, hehe.

Jennifer Lane said...

I'll take a tragic love affair! Hell, I'll take ANY kind of love affair.

I think all your thoughts are deep, Nicki. ;)

Nicki Elson said...

Hello Jens! Yeah, good Monday quote, huh? A love affair sounds Awesome...must get working on that next book. ;)

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hi, Nicki,

Thanks for dropping by for a day at the beach... LOVED the quote. We all feel that way on occasion.

I'll try to send some sun and warm breezes your way.

Michael

hot girl said...

cute.

Jemima Valentino said...

Haha, I love this quote and it definitely sounds like a plan to me. Found you from the Meet an Author Monday hop and now following :)

J x

http://www.jemimavalentino.blogspot.com/

Talli Roland said...

Love that quote - ha!

Nicki Elson said...

Hehe, glad you're all enjoying the quote. :) Thanks for the warm breezes, Michael - I can ALMOST feel them. ;)

Melissa said...

Oh this quote totally made my day! I am definitely feeling like that right now!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I like that saying!

ketch1714 said...

Hee Hee - sweet quote! Sorry I didn't have a chance to join the hop. But, I just wanted to come by to see what's up and say "hi".

Arlee Bird said...

Great quote. I can recall times when I was younger feeling the same sentiments.

Lee
Tossing It Out